Class 10 Social Studies
Although social science may seem dull, use study tools to make it fun. Flash cards, timelines, colorful charts and funny mnemonics can help you study in addition to textbook and notes reading. In 10th class either your social sciences studies are beginning or ending.
- Read the course once without trying to remember it, just read like you would read the newspaper or novel and try to understand it.
- Prioritize your subjects and topics according to marks weight-age and easy and difficult chapters and use this list to create a practical study schedule.
- Take notes for specific points you feel are important and you are likely to forget, in addition to school notes.
- Create a chart with important dates, flip through it often and you will find that you are able to easily remember the dates.
- Study subject-wise rather than from all topics combined; they were separated for a reason.
- Use flash cards for definitions and also for various history events; flash cards help for fun and quick revision.
- Practice map work by tracing the important locations you want to remember, then try locating on a blank map
- Understand economics and political science, its better than to try to memorize.
- Solve previous year papers/ sample papers to practice writing within word limits.