How to Score 99% in CBSE Class 10 Science
The CBSE Class 10 Science mainly focuses on the following areas – Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Those students who wish pursue the science stream in class XI are advised to strictly focus on all these three areas as this will clear their foundations.
- The complete list of formulae, experiments and derivations should be kept handy.
- It’s a strict no-no to miss the science laboratorylectures and classes. Utilize the science laboratory as much as you can for every single experiment.
- The NCERT books are to be followed thoroughly to score well in Science. Almost the whole question paper revolves around the concepts that are given in the NCERT book.
- Some science formulas have certain rules that you strictly need to follow and use it correctly. For example, to use the quadratic formula; you must first change the equation to the standard quadratic form.
- PHYSICS-Get a grip on the fundamental concepts of the subject. A major part of the exam contains direct formulae- and theorem-based questions. Therefore, revise them thoroughly to solve questions accurately. Use the formulae and theorems extensively in solving various problems from last years’ papers and model papers.
- CHEMISTRY-The good news is this is a high-scoring subject, and also requires lesser time for preparation. Speed and accuracy in solving different problems can be acquired through in-depth study of the subject and extensive practice. Study the name reactions; make charts of formulae along with names and revise them as and when possible.
- BIOLOGY-As the subject includes lots of diagrams, give special attention to important diagrams and their theory. Make sure you remember the important terms and their respective functions. Biology involves learning and memorising difficult terminology. Write such terms repeatedly so as to get acquainted with them. Get thorough with the important definitions as the subject is mostly theory.
For more On SST AND OTHER SUBJECTS go to Home|Ansamtech